Sunday, December 21, 2003

Something about an misunderstanding

Well actually that could not count as an misunderstanding, cuz its the hack of of my cable net which wasn't working since last night, but thanks to GOd that it is working now, somehow.
Although had a very much free day but still it was mama who still could manage to put me in many troubles, Dear they are ur own home work aur tum nahi kero gay to kaun karay ga? That was the sentence of my cute mama aur phir uss dear ko had to buy fruits from the market, had to submit the telephone bill, had to visit the bank, had to goto the electronics market cuz fone's receiver wasn't working fine and in the end had to bring Cheeni, aata aur janay kia kia????????/// :(
I am tired, I really am :(. But in the end of the day of today I got some time for myself which I had spent at the shore of sea :), hehe, Idiot why do u visit the sea side that much???????????/ is the question asking by my brain. No special reason just to find peace and I also do love the sound of waves. (I know, I know).
So its the gap of total three days before I have another tough paper on my head that is of Banking and finance and on very next to that Pakistan studies. After that a big and long relief anddddddddddddd nothing.................
Anyway, 3:15 already and I have no plans to goto bed n yes offcourse its Sunday tomorrow morning. Yupppeeeee yaad aya, I ve got my cassette recorded tonight, and yes offcourse it is great, infact everybody appreciate each and every song, cuz it was my choice and each song is really a great one.
Nuffin extra special for tonight, I am just going to enjoy a bit of music and will have some cigarettes before I Goth bed.
Adios......

No comments: