Sunday, February 22, 2004

Abhi to mai jawan hoon..

Today is Sunday, a free day. Lots of thoughts and memories are dancing over my head and kicking me time to time and making the mess of my head. As one thing is for sure that this kind of condition overcomes me whenever I am stuffed. So its better to write some here and make myself light a bit. I wrote about my childhood in meray bachpan kay din in the month of January-2004, now this time somethings of my early days of teenage.
I used to be the most active student in my college. I have named each and every teacher of my college. Here are some...

Name: Sir (can't write here)
Original name: Sir Khuwaja.
Post: Head.
Reason: Coz of his strange personality and very big Moustaches. He always seems solving a fight in the college, and once I was also becomes teh part of one fight and we were standing in his office before that fight, he was almost begging us not to fight, "Beta Allah ka wasta hai, college kay naam ka sawal hai, Khuda kay naam per larai mat kero". But what happened? A fight for sure... :)

Name: Amir Bhai
Original name: Just Aamir.
Post :( what was his post?
Reason: He always seems telling us "Boys apni shirt kay ooper kay buttons band kero", but no body listens to him and we all always making fun of him. Bara shareef tha ALLAH BAKHSHAY.

Name: Sir Potato
Original name: Ilyas Rehbar.
Subject: Maths.
Reason: Coz of his potato shape nose afterwards he was name as Ilyas rubber by my younger brother in the next year coz of his rubber like hands' movement. He always seems lost whenever he is giving us lecture and always took 15 to 20 minutes extra after teh class, but that was my routine I always make him remember "Sir time hogaya!". He said, "Yeah P-Caper, i know, tumhain bohat pata hai? chalo class say bahir nikal jao", and i was like waiting for that, picked my books and goodbye. Hehehe

Name: Sir Bharram Sherri
Original name: Khurram Sherri.
Subject: Chemistry.
Reason: Coz he very often pretends to be the most tallented man in our class. Very often he says by raising his coughs, whenever any student asks him any stupid question "Beta iss baat ka bara zaberdast jawab hai, ager class main lerkian na hoteen na to tumhain zarror deta".

Name: Sir Nagan
Original name: Sir Naag Pal.
Subject: English
Reason: Initially we used to call him Only Sir Naag without any reason, but that day also came when he got his Moustache cut and tend to be the most beautiful guy in the whole college. Dont know what happened to him, he was start wearing bright colors and i saw him numerious time running in the morning. I swear once we also heard him singing "Abhi to main Jawan hoon" lol. Dont know why after having his Moustache cut he was start looking NAGAN.

Name:ALLAH MIAN KI GUY
Original name: Sir Aamir.
Subject: Computer
Reason: He was hardly 5 years older than his students and his boyish look attracts most of the girls towards him. He was just like ALLAH MIAN KI GUY. I remember when once Sara was eating my head and asking me that "Fahad do u smoke", "yes" i said, she went to Sir Aamir and start complaining abt me "Sir, sir Fahad cigeratte peta hai", "To kia hua, main bhi peeta hoon", he replied, "what??????" she screamed and start eating his brain and i hiddenly went off.


Then comes my friends........(to be continued.....)

Adios World.

No comments: