Tuesday, February 10, 2004

*Bling* *Bling*... I am back

Ahhh.. ummmm. ummmm
*busy in eating kheer* :)
I was feeling very hungry, that is my problem since ages that I feel hunger very much, especially when I am in a very good mood. Won't tell anybody the reason, coz may some guys start their lectures again. Imtiaz will go on like "Oye to Phir say", Irfan will say "Fahad tera sitara urooj per hai", and Naeem will smash his head to the wall near by. *Devil's smile* khee khee.
Anyway was writing some about my hunger, I went in the search of anything which could satisfy my stomach at the moment and guess what I found? Kheer in the fridge, wasn't that so romantic?
My mama is very cool, she always do care of me. She loves us very much, and she iz no doubt the best mother of the world, I always says one thing, that "If there would be any OSCAR for a best MOM, it surely would goto my mama." :)I am singing a song for her, sing wid me Mamaaa I love uuu, Mama I swear
Ok world, a glass of hot milk is waiting for me, so am outta here.
ADIOS WORLD.

No comments: