Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Muharram

First of all lemme remind the world, that this is my blog, its nobody's magazine or anybody's dining table, its my very own blog and that is it. I mean i can change the topic whenever i feel like and i can do anything i want.
So I am changing the topic, will continue abt my friends some other time. The new topic is Muharram, abt Muharram. First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of the muslims.
Hmmmm.... i am not very old in blogging world but one thing is for sure and i also have noted that Muslims from other countries like UK or America are far more better than us Paki's. I would like to give credit to FM especially, coz she really helps me realize the thing. Then comes to TORA, ABEZ, Hijabi Friend and other (i am not sure abt their countries). I feels the thing many a times that they are MORE MUSLIMs than me and other Paki's. The way they write and the way their most of the topics, ISLAM is just fully shown by their thoughts and i must admit that They could be call as True Muslims not me :(.
But FM, ABEZ, Tora and others, lemme tell and let u aware of the other problems. Lemme clear that i with my friends had a very long disscussion tonight over the comparison of conditions for the Muslims over here and over there.
FM u are muslim right? Do u know about SUNI MUSLIM and SHIA MUSLIM, AhL e Hadees Muslim and Sippah Sahaba Muslims etc.? May be u know abt them. But here in pakistan it is very difficult to choose the right one. I am a Muslim, but gets confuse too much when ppl suppose to asks me that are u sunni? Yeah i replies always, then they ask a very difficlut question abt the MASLAK, dont know what is it, but they calls it AHL e Hadees, Ahl e Sunnat, Dyo Bandi.
May someone tell me what are these things. I am muslim since birth, but no body even thought at the time of giving my first AZAN into my ears, that what this child will going to be. OH ALLAH HELP US CHOOSING THE RIGHT PATH.
I have a very strong belief that i am muslim, ALLAH IS ALONE, and PROPHET (SAW) is ALLAH'S Last NABI. Consider these three things and now sort out what i am??????????
AnNother problem is this that if i am Muslim, then why Shia use to call themselves Muslim?
I remember abt the golden night of MAIRAJ, when Our PROPHET (SAW) brought us 5 times of prays and 30 FASTS of RAMAZAN. Then why the so called muslims pray three times a day?? Why the name of ALI (Razi allah tala o anhu) comes into their KALMa, when we all know the exact kalma and meaning of it?
I am really confused though i am a muslim since birth, now lets take those new commers to Islam, when if someone asks him to join any FIRQA after accepting ISLAM, what he'll gonna do?
Conclusion is this that how should be spent the month of MUHARRAM? By sunni's way or by Shia's way? I say with due respect to all the ASHAB, ALL the participators, all the happenings, which happened and related to the month of MUHARRAM thousand of years ago and wid the RAZA of ALLAH.
The sad start of the year reminds us to consider sadness as well in the huge crowd of happiness which ALLAH gives us to joy. This is a very long topic but i mean no offense in real. All we should do is to behave like well, and according to the teaching of QURAN that is it.
ADIOS WORLD.

No comments: