Tuesday, February 17, 2004

AZAAB

Wow, I already have put a heading on my post and now I am thinking that it could be any band's new album name. :) (Caution: The heading don't have any relation regarding to this post).
Anyway, was busy, waisay bhi I've noted that no body even try to asks me "kay bhai kahan thay aap". Anyway :).
My conscience forced me earlier to not to write tonight, and voices from inside was kay "abay ullo 2 baj rahay hain, sona nahi hai kia?". But afterwards I thought "kay ager acha nahi roz ka aana jana to 2,3 roz kay baad to aaya bhi ja sakta hai aur jaya bhi".
Anyway, an interesting news I have, I also by myself never heard abt that in my whole life, especially these kinds of things or I would say arrangements are almost hardly seen in Pakistan.
65 marriages at the same time, same place, would u believe that. Yeah it happened in my very own area of Karachi. I saw it from my very own eyes, some organization provides that facility once ina year every year in Karachi, can't say anythin abt other cities of Pakistan. Nikkah was already done, they just were calling the Hubbys' names and was handing over them their brides. lolzzz funny.
I am seriously thinking that next time I will also get prepare and reach to that damn place and will bring 2 or 3. :) hahaha
That happened on 15th, after a very day of uncle valentine. I was busy in a single wedding of my friend's side. Poor ppl were they, only arranged a single.
Anyway, I found a typical sindhi guy there, who very forcibly fitted in his suit. He just saw me sitting wid my friend alone and he ate up our whole head. He was offering me a cigarette but I was precautioned earlier to not to smoke in the presence of my friend's father and elder brothers. So I avoid smoking. But the guy was start telling me his story, and goes "Baba u are doing well by not smoking inside the hall, I also wont smoke here if my ABBA would be here, I rather will do it by the end of this very area in his presence."
Anyway, we enjoyed the party in da company of NIKKAH KHUWAAN (he happened to be my friend's friend, a lil intro and he sat wid us :(, another tragedy)

Adios *yawn* World.

No comments: