Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Mobile day

Thanks to GOD that mobile day is over now.
I am calling the day of yesterday a mobile day, which went very fast and in so much happenings. I must say that THE SUN of 10:00 in the morning is a must see thing, and I saw it yesterday after so much time, since its bin my routine to wake up at 1 or 2 of the noon :).
Lots of traffic on the roads always freaks me out and same happened yesterday's morning, I took two PANGAS with two different drivers, and I want to write it here coz I wanna show the world that how careless and unmature lady drivers are use to be.

SCENE NO 1: I was going at 80 Km/h on the first bridge after MARRIOTT Hotel and I was thinking seriously about the rush of traffic, I was at the over taking lane when a COROLLA of 1984 start pushing me towards the road coming from wrong side of me, suddenly I felt that and, break at right time saved me, otherwise that COROLLA would had killed me. I took a long breath, threw the butt of cigarette, lightened another one, and turn up the volume of my car's deck while my foot was forcing the accelerator at its maximum, I soon caught that car and found that two girls were sitting in it. So I over took the car, she tried dozens of times to get her place back but I didn't let her, and a very sad end when I forced her to hit another car slightly in front of her when I saw the signal getting red, I left them when the driver of that damaged car was getting out of his car in a very dangerous mood (khana Kharab hogaya). lolzz. The car number plate said W-9003

SCENE NO 2: I was on 110 and no one was near to me, I saw a Brand new Lime green Prosmatic cutting in the middle of the road to Marriott again, I had to pull my breaks at limits and the driver was completely jumped in her car by hearing the scratches of tyres on the road, and she was then showing me her hand to take a breath, I gave her a flying kiss in a moment when she was looking at me and let her go :). Darn girls never can be a good drivers. Yeh baat confirm hai.
Anyway, those were two important happenings besides many unimportant things happened yesterday. I wasn't in mood to write anything tonight, but according to my horoscope of this week, they allows me to write freely, be happy and flirt freely. And when it comes to flirt..... Pinky my darling I am commingggg....................
Adios World.

No comments: