Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thanking note.

I am clear with all the messed up problems.
Special thanks to FM for her kind help, and for the replying post she wrote.
Thank u Tora for ur comments and yeah i will gonna check those forum's links too.

In de end lemme thanks to ALLAH that he made this muddy body of mine into MUSLIM.
OH ALLAH i am sure that u kept an eye over me since the day i born, since when i walked on knees, since when i fed up wid milk only, i know that u have all the rights over each and every vein of my body, U can take my soul whenever U want and U can bring the judgement day, u either are the decider of our happy or even bad ending. SO please oh ALLAH count me and all the true muslims into celestial beings.

And still if i wouldn't follow UR worthy orders then turn me into a duck and leave me somewhere near to the desert of THAR where water is hardly seen.


Adios World.

No comments: